Want to share your latest monitoring status with your users? Want to notify your visitors about scheduled maintenace /downtime? You can do this very easily with AppBeat:
- login to your AppBeat account (or create one for free)
- click on "Public status" and then "Enable public status page"
- configure if you want your status to be automatically updated by AppBeat (and for which monitored services)
- your public status can then be hosted on:
- our web servers / our domain (https://appbeat.io/status/YOUR_PUBLIC_STATUS)
- for Advanced plans and higher: we can host your public status on our AWS infrastructure (yearly plans can also have free certificate for secure HTTPS version of public status page) - please contact us so we can send you instructions for DNS entry on your domain
Have questions? Please let us know.