Our website monitoring solution is now available for two years and we have upgraded it with cool new features:
- unlimited email alerts and integrations with HipChat, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Pushover, Slack, StatusPage, Workplace by Facebook or dynamic webhooks
- monitoring of HTTP(S), HTTP/2, IPv4, IPv6, Ping, SSL, DNS, UDP, TCP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP protocols
- free public status page with easy option to use it on your own domain, for example status.your-domain.com
- access to our monitoring API for integration with your system
- log history saved for 12 months
- support for multi-user login
- industry-standard encryption to protect the confidentiality of your sensitive information
- 100% service level agreement (SLA) available
- ...and much more!
Engineered for rock-solid reliability
Since launch in 2016, our core monitoring service has effective uptime of 100%. This is of course not a coincidence since one of our main design goals was eliminating single point of failure by:
- using geographically distributed failover clusters,
- using high availability and geo-replicated database,
- having fault tolerant microservice architecture for our monitoring agents.
Want to try it? No problem, we offer you 14-day free trial (no obligations, no credit card required). Have questions? Please let us know.
p.s. if you migrate your monitors from Pingdom, UptimeRobot, StatusCake or any other uptime monitoring service, you are eligible for 50% discount on any yearly AppBeat plan. Interested? Please try our free 14-day trial and contact us.