We published open-source, simple and easy to use .NET Standard 2.0 library with some useful utilities.
For example, you can now easily check if email address is temporary / disposable. With string extension methods this can be as easy as following:
bool isTemporary = "email@example.com".IsTemporaryEmail(); //true
Current implementation is offline (known temporary domains are "baked in") and for this reason also very fast.
GitHub repository with examples: https://github.com/AppBeat/AppBeat.Utils
Our official NuGet Package for this library: https://www.nuget.org/packages/AppBeat.Utils.Email/
We plan to upgrade this in future and add some more useful functions.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Want to periodically monitor DNS records for your website? Here are step by step instructions how to accomplish this with AppBeat:
- click on "Add new periodic monitor" button and select DNS agent type
- enter domain you want to monitor
- you can create custom regular expression rules which will be used for DNS response validation
- optionally you can test your rules to ensure they are returning status "Good"
Your DNS entries will now be periodically monitored from our agents all around world - you will receive notification if anomaly is detected.
With newest version of AppBeat you can now periodically run Whois for your domain:
You can customize notification rules to receive message when domain is about to expire or set custom regular expression for Whois response:
For example, you can set regular expression to ensure correct name servers, registrant name, domain status, or any other information returned from Whois server.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this feature. Happy monitoring!
We published small update, where you can now enable detailed certificate validation which checks for name mismatch, chain validation errors and other common issues.
You can enable this feature by adding new server certificate check or editing existing one:
Do you own website or blog and want to be informed when it becomes inaccessible? Maybe there is an issue with your web application or web server becomes unresponsive and you want to resolve issues as quickly as possible?
AppBeat is right tool for you and now, for limited time, we offer you 75% discount on Standard yearly plan which includes 15 one-minute checks.
To get this discount just use promo code MONITOR during checkout and your price should be automatically discounted from 49.90 EUR / year to 12.47 EUR / year.
This is just 1.04 EUR / month for 15 one-minute checks or 0.07 EUR / check / month and includes:
- one-minute check frequency
- unlimited email alerts & third-party integrations
- 10 free SMS messages per month
- log history saved for 12 months
- multi-user login
- free public status page
- and much more (please check our pricing for details)
Have questions? Please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Hurry up and grab this deal while you can!
Our website monitoring solution is now available for two years and we have upgraded it with cool new features:
- unlimited email alerts and integrations with HipChat, OpsGenie, PagerDuty, Pushover, Slack, StatusPage, Workplace by Facebook or dynamic webhooks
- monitoring of HTTP(S), HTTP/2, IPv4, IPv6, Ping, SSL, DNS, UDP, TCP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP protocols
- free public status page with easy option to use it on your own domain, for example status.your-domain.com
- access to our monitoring API for integration with your system
- log history saved for 12 months
- support for multi-user login
- industry-standard encryption to protect the confidentiality of your sensitive information
- 100% service level agreement (SLA) available
- ...and much more!
Engineered for rock-solid reliability
Since launch in 2016, our core monitoring service has effective uptime of 100%. This is of course not a coincidence since one of our main design goals was eliminating single point of failure by:
- using geographically distributed failover clusters,
- using high availability and geo-replicated database,
- having fault tolerant microservice architecture for our monitoring agents.
Want to try it? No problem, we offer you 14-day free trial (no obligations, no credit card required). Have questions? Please let us know.
p.s. if you migrate your monitors from Pingdom, UptimeRobot, StatusCake or any other uptime monitoring service, you are eligible for 50% discount on any yearly AppBeat plan. Interested? Please try our free 14-day trial and contact us.
Soon you will be able to define recurring time periods when service and all its child checks will be temporary excluded from monitoring:
This may be useful for some customers who don't need 24/7 monitoring and don't want to use our API integration to pause / resume service with web services.
New feature will be added as part of our 1.8.0 application version upgrade in it is scheduled to be publicly available in beginning of 2018.
Stay tuned :)
Website monitoring discounts are now available:
- receive 50% discount when switching from another monitoring provider
- receive up to 90% discount for recommending AppBeat on social media or web page
- recommend AppBeat to another user / company and receive free credit upon their purchase
Please contact us for more details!
Note: discounts can not be combined
Want to share your latest monitoring status with your users? Want to notify your visitors about scheduled maintenace /downtime? You can do this very easily with AppBeat:
- login to your AppBeat account (or create one for free)
- click on "Public status" and then "Enable public status page"
- configure if you want your status to be automatically updated by AppBeat (and for which monitored services)
- your public status can then be hosted on:
- our web servers / our domain (https://appbeat.io/status/YOUR_PUBLIC_STATUS)
- for Advanced plans and higher: we can host your public status on our AWS infrastructure (yearly plans can also have free certificate for secure HTTPS version of public status page) - please contact us so we can send you instructions for DNS entry on your domain
Have questions? Please let us know.
Login to your AppBeat account (or create new one if you don't have it yet).
Click "Add new periodic monitor" and select "SSL Certificate" as shown on screenshot below:
Click "Next" button and enter your URL:
Click "Next" and close wizard with "Finish".
Your certificate will now be periodically monitored and when it is about to expire (30 days or less - you can change this in check settings), you will automatically receive notification (we support email, SMS, Slack, web hooks, ...).
Simple as that!